Switching your propane service to Wilcox Energy is a Breeze
Don’t let those corporate companies from far away places tell you when you can and cannot get a delivery. Don’t settle for customer service that does not consider the needs of the customer FIRST. Switch to Wilcox Energy, where your call is always important, and your needs are always responded to in a timely, professional manner. We promise always to keep the customer in customer service.
Are you ready to switch to a local company for your propane service and delivery?
A company you can rely on for prompt professional service when YOU need it? It all starts with a call to our office (860)399-6218 or (800)322-6218. We will contact your current supplier and notify them of the switch. We will disconnect your tank, install a new one, and you will experience no interruption in service. It’s as easy as that!
Great customer service is only a click away
Wilcox Energy helps you get the most out of propane with our full range of services:
- Prompt delivery and service (All of our customers are within 20 miles of our headquarters)
- We only require 24 hours for delivery. We don’t tell you when you can and cannot get a delivery.
- Service Agreements for propane heating equipment
- Optional automatic delivery
- Propane tanks in a variety of sizes
- Competitive prices
- No Hidden Fees
- Daily delivery in your neighborhood. No need to wait days for us to be in your area
- Friendly, reliable service from a true local company
- Maintenance of all propane heating and water-heating appliances
- Multi-fuel discounts for customers buying both propane and Oil or Biofuel from us
- Installation of high-efficiency propane appliances
- Design and installation of propane piping
- Emergency response to heat emergencies 24 hours a day
- Free consultations and energy conservation advice
Take Advantage of Our Dual-Fuel Discount
Wilcox Energy appreciates customer loyalty and encourages you to entrust us with all your home comfort services. Fuel customers who choose Wilcox Energy for both Oilheat/Bioheat and propane are rewarded with a valuable dual-fuel discount that reduces the cost of your propane purchases.To find out more or switch a fuel account to Wilcox Energy, please call out office today or contact us online.
In 2010, Wilcox Energy ventured beyond home heating oil and became a service provider of propane as well. As part of our evolution into the “Energy” business, we recognized the benefits and value of propane as a viable source of home comfort, convenience, and energy conservation.
Service Agreements are available for your propane fired heating systems and hot water. Rely on 24 hour service with our 100% in-house, local & professional service department. Trust the same faces, to come to your door to provide routine maintenance as well as any emergency service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Propane is a safe, versatile fuel that is enjoyed by more than 12.6 million American households every day. It is an approved clean alternative fuel listed in the 1990 Clean Air Act. It is a non-toxic fuel that does not contaminate aquifers or soil in the event of a leak.*
Propane is the perfect energy solution for heating water, heating your home, cooking, drying your clothes, fueling your fireplace, your pool heater, outside patio heaters and generators. In fact, if you want to reduce your home energy costs, switching to propane is a great place to start. Now is the time to pull the plug on your electric appliances, conserve more energy and start saving!
Choose Wilcox Energy to supply your propane and experience what Wilcox Fuel customers have enjoyed for over a half century – Prompt delivery and professional emergency service when you need it. 24 hours a day.