- November 20, 2017
In Case of An Emergency
We’re ready to help.
In a perfect world, you’ll never be without heat in the middle of winter. But sometimes, emergencies happen. The good news is Ruthie Wagner, our service dispatcher for over 20 years, will be there to answer your call. She understands your concerns and is there for you.
How to Reach Us:
For emergency 24-hour service, please call: 860.399.6218
What to Do If Your Heating System Stops Working:
If you find yourself without heat, we suggest you try these simple steps before calling us. You may be able to get it going again.
- Make sure your emergency oil burner switch is on.
- Check the thermostat and make sure it is set above the room temperature.
- Check for a blown fuse or circuit breaker.
- Check the oil tank to ensure that there is oil.
- If the home has a steam boiler, check the water level and refill if necessary.
- If all the steps above have been completed successfully and the system remains off, press the red reset button on the burner relay ONCE ONLY.
- If the burner does not start or fails to stay running at that point, please give us a call.