Propane Equipment Is Super-Efficient!
If you’re looking for a home heating system that’ll increase your energy savings and lower your carbon footprint, propane is the answer! Propane systems give you all the performance and versatility you need – central or zone, furnace or boiler – and they heat your home cost-effectively even if you live off the grid.
Propane furnaces and boilers come in all shapes and sizes and have a typical operating life of 15 to 20 years. Many propane furnaces with an AFUE of 95 or higher and boilers with an AFUE of 90 or more qualify for tax credits and other incentives that can pay a portion of your purchase and installation costs.
With efficiency ratings of 95 and up, propane furnaces provide all the advantages of gas heat without the limitations of being near a gas pipeline. Did you know that a propane furnace produces air that is up to 25 degrees warmer than an electric heat pump? That means more heat for less money! Plus, today’s propane furnaces are more compact than ever, so they easily fit in tight spaces in your home.
Here is a look at some of the propane furnaces we install.
The XC95m is rated with up to 95% efficiency (AFUE) and uses ComfortLink II communicating technology to connect all of your key components so the system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance through its lifetime. When the optional Telephone Access Module (TAM) is added, you can conveniently adjust settings and receive system updates by phone wherever you are.
- Variable-speed fan motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation.
- Add Trane CleanEffects™ for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Wilcox Energy’s Bentley Heating & Air Conditioning division is a Bryant “Diamond Dealer.” Bryant’s Evolution line of gas furnaces offers efficiency ratings (AFUE) as high as 95%. You enjoy superior energy efficiency that is precisely regulated, plus consistent temperatures and whisper-quiet performance.
- PerfectSense™ technology for up to 73% tighter temperature control over single stage furnaces
- Sealed combustion system
- Pilot-free PerfectLight™ ignition
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger. 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration
Today’s propane boilers have efficiency ratings of 90 percent or more. Upgrading to a high-efficiency propane boiler means big savings – up to 30% – cleaner emissions, and a cozy home! And new propane boilers take up little space – in fact, wall-hung boilers can fit in a closet!
Here is a look at some of the propane boilers we install.
Buderus Logamax Plus GB142
Utilizing energy-saving condensing technology, the Logamax Plus GB142 series is exceptionally reliable and efficient.
- Efficient energy utilization – efficiency ratings (AFUE) of 96%
- Clean combustion
- May be connected to many different flue systems, even without availability of a chimney
- Space-saving installation of the Logamax allows minimal space used with direct wall mounting
- Low power consumption
- Quiet operation
These wall-mounted condensing boilers feature a modulating stainless steel cylinder burner and Inox-Radial heat exchanger surface.
- High performance at an attractive price.
- Outstanding efficiency of 95.2% AFUE
- Lasting performance with industry-leading Viessmann-made SA240 316 Ti stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger.
- Low-emission combustion with Viessmann-made stainless steel MatriX cylinder burner.
- Versatile on-board boiler control interfaces with most external controls.
- Quieter than most refrigerators.
Propane Water Heaters
Wilcox has the best propane equipment around! We feature high-efficiency units from Bryant, Buderus, Rinnai and Trane. Our expert technicians will help you select your propane equipment and perform a perfect installation. Contact us now for details!
Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters We install Rinnai tankless water heaters in a variety of sizes and output. Here is a look at the model R75LSi:
Ideal for two- to three-bathroom homes, the R75LSi delivers up to 7.5 gallons of hot water per minute (GPM), while saving energy and money. Mount your compact R75LSi in virtually any room, and vent directly to the outside with a single wall or roof penetration.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Certified for installation in manufactured (mobile) homes
- Commercial-grade heat exchanger
- Available EZConnect® (connects two units together)
- Compatible with full line of Rinnai digital controllers
- 12-Year Warranty on heat exchanger; 5 year for parts; 1 year for labor for residential installations
Propane Storage Tanks
Wilcox Is Proud to Use Worthington Tanks
We strive for the highest quality in all we do, including the equipment we provide. That’s why we supply our customers with propane tanks from Worthington Cylinder. Every Worthington tank meets or exceeds all industry standards for safety and quality. They are manufactured in facilities that have won awards for proactive safety practices and regulations.
Worthington residential tanks are available in a variety of sizes, including 23.6 gallons, 47.2 gallons and 99.1 gallons. When you sign on for propane service with Wilcox, we’ll help you select the right tank for your needs.